Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Greeting Farm October Release Preview Day #2

 Hello, I'm back with another sneak peek at the New October Release from The Greeting Farm!  Bow Wow Wow is the perfect set for any dog lover!  It includes a bunch of adorable dogs as well as all the accessories and sentiments needed to create the cutest projects!  


To create my card, I layered up some dog themed patterned papers.  Then I die cut a cute little dog house from some dies in my stash and added it to the center of my card.  I stamped out my little dogs, colored them up, fussy cut them out, and added them to the scene using foam tape.  I added my stamped sentiment to the top of the dog house and there you have it, a fun puppy card!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!  







No comments:

Post a Comment