Thursday, October 13, 2022

The Greeting Farm October Release Preview Day #3

 


I'm back with another fun preview of the new release from The Greeting Farm.  This super a
dorable set is called Ready Set Snow!  It includes 2 characters, 2 sentiments, and some accessory stamps perfect for scene building!  

To create my card, I started with some pretty blue snowflake paper.  I trimmed it to fit the top of my card base and added some torn white glitter paper to bottom for snow.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up, and fussy cut them out.  Using foam tape, I added them to my little scene.  A patterned border strip across the top and my sentiment finish this card off.  A bold winter card ready to brighten someone's day!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  All new stamps will be available tomorrow, the 15th! Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment