Thursday, October 6, 2022

The Greeting Farm Winter Joy

Hello!   Today, I'm sharing a sweet winter card featuring a couple of images from the Miss Anya Hello Winter Set.  

To create my card, I stamped out my images and colored them up using Copic Markers.  Then I die cut them scene using a decorative rectangle die from my stash.  Then I layered the panel on top of some lime green cardstock and trimmed that into a rectangle.  After layering up some Christmas themed patterned papers, I added the panel to the center of the card using foam tape.  To finish it off, I added a bit of Stickles Glitter Glue, some snowflake stamped images, and some die cut stars.  The Joy sentiment in the top corner finishes the whole card.  

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Red: R24, R27, R56, R59

Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG57

Hair: C5, C7, C9, C10

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment