Tuesday, November 1, 2022

The Greeting Farm It's Fall Y'all!

Hello!  Larisa here and I'm sharing a sweet fall card.  I can't believe October is already over and we're moving into November.  Time flies!  To celebrate fall, I thought I'd use Pumpkin Spice Anya.  

To create my card, I started with a journaling card from a collection in my stash.  I love using journaling cards for card making.  They add a lot with little effort!  I layered the journaling card on some dark blue card stock and added that to my card base.  Then I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  Using foam tape, I added her to the left side of the sentiment.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the set at the top.  A few enamel dots and some 3D stickers finish it off.  

Copic Colors Used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: E44, E47, E49

Yellow: Y21, Y26

Blue: B99

Orange: Tri Blend Marker

Green: YG61, YG63, YG67

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment