Sunday, November 13, 2022

The Greeting Farm November Release Preview Day #3

 


Hello, I'm back today with one last preview before the big release at The Greeting Farm!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet birthday card using the NEW set Happy Birthday Mouse.  This festive set includes large sentiments, an adorable little mouse image, and cupcakes!  


To create my card, I used some striped patterned paper as my background.  Then I stamped my sentiment at the bottom in the light pink area and added 3 stamped cupcakes to the top of the card using foam tape.  I also added the little mouse to the bottom right corner with foam tape for added dimension.  A few glittered stars and some enamel dots finish this off.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Tomorrow is the release!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment