Friday, June 12, 2020

Purple Onion Designs Sunshine Lake

Hello there!  I am so excited.  I just got my order from Purple Onion Designs with all the brand new stamps from the Sunshine Lake Release from Stacey Yacula.  As soon as I received, them I knew I had to create something right away.  So, this is what I came up with.

I love that there are several different background stamps in this collection which makes card design a breeze!  First, I stamped out the Lake Background towards the top of my card panel.  Then I stamped the Grassy Shore across the center and the Rocky Shore across the bottom.  See... super easy.  I didn't even have to mask anything off!  Then I just colored it up with my Copics and added my little animals that I had stamped separately and fussy cut.  To finish it off, I added a little Stickles glitter to the clouds, added my sentiment, and included some white highlights with my gel pen.  Such a fun, summery card!



Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment