Saturday, June 13, 2020

Hi Sunshine

Hello, I have a fun little summer card for your today.  I used products from several different companies to create this one.  First I started with the MFT Distressed Patterns Stamp set and stamped out some ink splatters on the corners of my card.  Then I stamped my Sunshine sentiments from the Ellen Hutson All Inside Stamp Set.  I cut up some nautical themed patterned papers and layered them on top of each other.  Then I added a die cut port hole and the word "hey" die cut from red card stock.  I colored up my image from MFT and added her to the left corner using foam tape.  Then I added a few enamel dots, some die cut clouds, and there you have it, one bright, summery card!  


Card Details:
MFT Let's Get Nautical Die Set
Ellen Hutson All Inside Clear Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment