Friday, June 5, 2020

Purple Onion Designs Sunny Meadow Fair 3D Card


Hello there!  I have a very fun project to share with you guys today!  One of my favorite designers is Stacey Yacula.  Here illustrations are always adorable and one of my absolute favorite collections is Sunny Meadow Fair.  As soon as I started coloring these little cuties up, I knew I wanted to create a 3D card.  For the base of the card, I used Marianne Designs Box Card Die.  Then I stamped the sides and background using the Fairgrounds Background Stamp.  I colored everything in with Copics and then started assembling my card.  I tried to add as many characters as possible to my scene while trying to keep each one visible.  After I was finished cutting, fussy cutting, and gluing, I added some Stickles glitter glue to my clouds and some white highlights with a gel pen. 





I just love how this turned out and I had so much fun creating it!  I love this collection even more after working with it and I can't wait to use it again!  

Card Details:



No comments:

Post a Comment