Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts May Club Kit 2020

Hello, hello!  I'm so excited to share even more projects with you using the NEW May 2020 Club La-La Land Crafts Kit!  Remember, you have until June 10th to subscribe if you want this exact kit.  You can find all the details HERE on the site. 

For my first project, I created a set of 3 chipboard tags!  To begin, I die cut each tag from my chosen patterned paper.  Then I die cut the same sizes out of chipboard and white card stock.  I adhered the white card stock to the back of each chipboard piece and adhered the patterned paper to front of each.  Then I decorated the front of each with stamps and die cuts.  I just love how these turned out.  Such a fun accent to tie onto a package or treat bag.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E57
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
White: C0, C1, C3
Brown: E30, E31, E33, E35
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG13


For my next project, I created a no-line coloring card using the bunnies.  I stamped them out in light tan ink and colored them up using my Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut them out and popped them onto my scene using foam tape.  To create my scene, I started with some white card stock and stenciled some clouds.  Then I die cut 3 layers using the stitched hillside borders die and colored them using Copic markers.  I adhered them to the bottom of my card panel layering them one on top of the other  Then I die cut my barn from white card stock as well and colored it will Copic markers too.  After assembled, I mounted the whole thing on some blue card stock cut using the largest scalloped rectangle die.  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Bunnies: E50, E53, E55
Pink: R00, R11, R20
Tan/Sand: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR27
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Red/Barn: R24, R27, R29, R56, R59



No comments:

Post a Comment