Wednesday, June 17, 2020

MFT Tweet Friends

Hello there!  Hope you are having a great week!  Today, I have a fun little card to share featuring the Stacey Yacula set from MFT called Tweet Friends.  This little set is one of my all time favorites.  These little birds are just the cutest!  To create this card, I started with the Pathway Background stamp from Hello Bluebird.  I'm telling you guys.  This stamp is awesome!!! It goes with just about everything.  I colored up the scene with my Copics.  Then I stamped out my little birds, colored those up and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then I used foam tape to add them to my scene.  I also stamped out my sentiment and some musical notes.  And that's it!  Easy peasy!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!


Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment