Monday, October 15, 2018

La-La Land Crafts - Pumpkin Patch






Hello! This week at La-La Land Crafts the them is Pumpkin Patch!  For my card, I decided to create a fun little scene using all the fabulous dies from this company!  First, I stamped out these sweet little images and colored them up using my Copics.  Then I cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2 and set them aside.  Then I used some grey patterned paper for my sky and layered two hills on top of that.  I trimmed the die cut fence so that it would sit at an angle and added the tree from the Halloween House Add On set.  Then I die cut a circle for the moon and added two spooky ghosts.  I cut a ton of little pumpkins also from the Halloween House Add On set and scattered them throughout the scene.  Then I used the Trick or Sweets Stamp set and twigs die to create a little pumpkin patch sign.  To finish off my card, I stamped out my sentiment at the top and heat embossed in white and then popped on my two little characters with foam tape. 



here's a look at the inside:




Card Details:



Double Stitched Hills Border Die
Frightful Fence Die 
Scalloped Rectangles Die
Stitched Pennants Die




 

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9 and E35, E37
Black: C5, C7, C9

Purple: V04, V09, V15

Orange: YR12, YR15, YR18

Yellow: Y21, Y26
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67




No comments:

Post a Comment