Sunday, October 14, 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie October Release Hop



The New Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Release is AVAILABLE NOW!  So many adorable stamps released this month!  Be sure to hop over there to check them out!  To celebrate, we're having a BLOG HOP!  So, hop around and check out all the fabby projects by the design team! 


 
For my card, I decided to feature the NEW Cool Critters Stamp Set.  This sweet little set includes two adorable critter and 4 sentiments to match.  I was going for a winter scene so I colored the little mouse in festive holiday color and fussy cut him out.  Then I popped him on top of a little scene I created using one the Hello Bluebird dies.  I stamped out my sentiment on a white banner, added some die cut holly, and a ton of snowflakes.  I just love how it turned out.  Perfect for any occasion. 



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

3 comments: