Wednesday, October 17, 2018

CC Designs Monster Birthday!

Hello!  Today, I'm here sharing a fun birthday card using the NEW Monsters Clear Stamp Set from CC Designs.  These sweet little monsters are so much fun to color and create with.  To create my card, I started with some fun patterned paper and colored my images to match with Copic markers.  Then I die cut them out using the coordinating dies and set them aside.  I die cut and layered up several pieces of the patterned paper for my background.  Then I used the New Dotty Stencil and some distress ink to create a bright and whimsical background on a white piece of cardstock.  I stamped out my sentiment, popped on my little monster and added a page flag and star from the NEW Trio Collage Die Set.  I just love how fun this card is!  


here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment