Thursday, October 4, 2018

CC Designs October Release Hop

Hello!  Today is the DAY!  The NEW CC Designs October Release is now available in the CC Designs Shop!  So many adorable stamps, dies, and even a stencil released! 



For my card, I chose the NEW Thanks Stamp Set.  This cute little set is loaded with adorable turkeys, pumpkins, and even pie!  For my card, I used the Trio Collage Die to frame out three different colors of patterned paper and popped my colored images on top using foam tape.  Then I added a fun little banner to the top and stamped out my sentiment on a half circle.  I layered even more patterned paper in the background and there you have it.  One cute little Thanksgiving card! 



here's a look at the inside:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to pop over to the CC Designs Shop to check out all these new goodies! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy WCMD. These turkeys are so cute. Love your cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete