Monday, October 29, 2018

La La Land Crafts Interactive Card

Hello! This week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is Interactive Cards!  So for my project, I decided to create a Halloween Shaker Card!  First, I chose some fun patterned paper and colored my image to match.  Then I cut a hole in the orange stripe paper to make my shaker.  I added some polka dot grass and a spooky fence to build a little scene.  Then I added my shaker bits and closed it up with some foam tape.  I popped my little witch on top with foam tape as well and embellished with several die cut.  A sweet little birthday sentiment finishes it all off. 

 
here's a look at the inside:

 
 
Card Details:
 
Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E57
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Purple: V04, V09, V15
Orange: YR12, YR15, YR18
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
 

No comments:

Post a Comment