Monday, September 12, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Sneak Peek Day #1- Santa Paws


It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!
 Hello!  It's Day ONE of the Christmas Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!...
 Today, I'm featuring a card using this cutie patootie stamp set by artist, Emilie Goulet for all you animal lovers! We certainly can't forget them at Christmas time!

This set features two ADORABLE images plus three coordinating stamp sets at it's called SANTA PAWS!


 For my card, I decided to create a shaker card.  First, I chose some nontraditional Christmas paper and colored my image to match with Copic Markers.  Then I cut it out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Next, I created my shaker in the form of a circle and added some confetti and sequins.  Then put the card together and added some pretty matching paper flowers. 


 
Here's a side view:

 
a close up:

 
A look at the inside:

 
And one final look:


Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday night at 6pm EST! We'll be checking out ALL the NINE new clear stamp sets, sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of merry fun!

All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of cheerful designs to share with you today featuring the SANTA PAWS stamp set! Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because one lucky commenter will WIN a gift voucher to the krafty shop! The winner will be announced at the shop so don't miss it!

Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Merry & Bright
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts, Ebay, and Michaels
MFT Banner Die
CC Designs Scalloped Circles Die
CC Designs Scalloped Rectangles Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Button- My stash
Confetti mix - my stash
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E49, E47, E44, E40 (dog) E29, E27, E25, E23, E21 (image) YG21, YG25, YG67, BG000, BG53, BG57, BG75, RV13, RV14, RV29, RV56, RV59

Hop to see more fabulous creations:


 

11 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love that she is on the outside of the shaker window, someone is going to be very lucky to recieve this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a card that is finished inside. I love all of the color choices from the flowers to the paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is PERFECT!!!!! Love the shaker aspect of it and the coloring is so awesome! wow i'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored card. Love how you made the little doggies fur:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larissa you did such a great job on this card! It's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are beautiful!! Love how you did the shaker window! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such sweet colors and layout is great! Even better being a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you coloured the puppy. It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete