Wednesday, September 7, 2016

All Dressed Up Release Day!

Hello!  Today is release day at All Dressed Up Stamps!!!  So many new adorable stamps and today, I'm sharing A SPLASH OF AUTUMN COLOUR.  Isn't it just the cutest!  All the new stamps are in the Etsy shop just waiting for you to snatch them up! 

 
For my card, I colored my image in a variety of fall colors and die cut it into a circle.  Then I added several layers of die cut paper and topped it off with some fall leaves, an acorn, and a kraft bow.  Very autumn, I think. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
a look inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Fall Friends
Stampin Up Acorn Punch
Gina Marie Leaf Dies
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Button: my stash
Reverse Confetti Swirlies Dies
CC Designs Shapers 1
CC Designs Scalloped Circles
Ginal Marie Stitched Scalloped Frames
Copic Colors: YG21, YG23, YG67, Y32, Y26, R46, R89, YR04, YR18, E09, E31, E34, E37, BG53, BG15, BG09
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment