Monday, September 5, 2016

CC Designs Forest Pixie

Hello! 
Today, I'm sharing a fun little shaker card using the NEW Forest Pixie Stamp set from CC Designs.  Isn't she just adorable!  Plus, not only do you get this little cutie, but you also get all her little animal friends in the set!  Love it! 

 
First I die cut some of the Birch Trees and layered them on top of some woodgrain patterned paper.  Then I colored up my images with Copics to match my patterned paper.  Next, I die cut some leaves from the New Autumn Die set and added them to my sequins for my shaker.  I assembled my shaker card and added the little birdie image on one of the trees.  Finally, I popped my fairy with some foam tape and added a few other embellishments.  There you have it, one fairy fun shaker card! 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
a look at the inside:
 
 
one last look:
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a great week! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome
CC Designs Birch Trees Dies
CC Designs Autumn Die- leaves
CC Designs Forest Pixie Stamp Set
CC Designs Forest Pixie Outline Dies
My Favorite Things First Place Ribbon Die
La-La Land Flag Banner Die
Simon Says Stamp Plush Easter Egg Die - Grass
Gina Marie Stitched Scallop Frames Die
Stickles - Star Dust
Stampin Up Early Espresso Ink
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E57, E55, E50 (image) YG95, YG97, G99, R24, R27, R29, R59, E31, E33, E37, E50, E51, Y19, B0000, B00, B12
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment