Thursday, September 8, 2016

CC Designs 4 Seasons Boys

Hello!  Today, I have a fun boy card to share with you guys.  I don't know about you, but I always have trouble finding cute boy stamps.  Well...look no further, but there is an adorable boy set available at CC Designs.  It's called 4 Seasons Boys and you can find it here as part of the new release!  It contains 4 fabulous boys dressed up for each of the 4 seasons!  Perfect! 

 
For my card, I chose some cute "boy" paper and colored my image to match.  Then, I cut it out on my Scan N Cut2.  I added several layers of die cut shapes and topped it off with some enamel dots. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
a close up:
 
 
a look at the inside:
 
 
one final look:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye Boy Crazy
My Favorite Things: Blueprints14
Gina Marie Stitched Stars Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
CC Designs Enamel Dots- Autumn & Little Man
Paper Clip- Target
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E13, E15, E18 (image) W1, W3, W5, R24, R27, R29, R59, YR14, YR 27, E37, E39, BG15, BG18, BG49
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment