Friday, September 2, 2016

All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Pretty Pastels and DT Call

Hello!  It's the first of the month and that means it's time for another fabulous Facebook Challenge for All Dressed Up Stamps.  This month's challenge is PRETTY PASTELS! 

Now you guys know that I love my bright colors so this challenge was a little difficult for me, but I think I found a way to make it work...I added black ;)

 
For my card, I used some fabulous pastel paper from The Paper Studio, colored my image to match(Looking Good), and die cute a ton of layers.  Then, I added some pretty pleated ribbon and some delicate pastel paper flowers.  I topped the whole thing off with a die cut "hi" and some gold rhinestones. 
 
here's a side view:
 
 
a close up:
 
 
a look at the inside:
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hop on over to the Facebook group and play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create! 
 
 
On a side note: All Dressed Up is having a DT call!  You can find all the details HERE! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio- Mint to Be
Gold "hi" die cut - Simple Stories Snap Kit
Paper flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
Jolee's Boutique Bling Stickers
Ribbon - Waverly Designs
Gina Marie Stitched Oval Dies
Gina Marie Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E41, E44, E47, E49 (image) R000, R00, R20, RV42, G000, G0000, G00, G02
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment