Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Trick or Treat

Hello, today, I'm sharing a very fun pink-Halloween card using the Furreal Couple Stamp Set.  I love that this cute set can be used for every day cards as well as Halloween!  

To create my card, I layered up some pretty patterned papers.  Then I created a smaller panel in the center of the card with some orange plaid paper and some die cut grass across the bottom.  I stitched around the outside with some black thread and adhered the panel to the center of my card.  

Then I stamped out my image, masking the cat ears on top of her head.  I fussy cut the image out, and colored it up with Copics.  Then I found a few accessories from other sets.  I stamped out 3 pumpkins from a retired Stamptember set and colored them up in two shades of pink and orange.  I also used the cute little ghost treat bag from the Trick or Treat Stamp set.  I used the sentiment from this set as well.  I layered it all together to create one cute trick or treater!  A couple of glitter bats finish it off.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment