Monday, September 12, 2022

The Greeting Farm September Release Preview Day #2

 


Hello, I'm back today with another sneak peek at the NEW September Release from The Greeting Farm.  This sweet set is called Gnome Christmas.  It's packed full of adorable gnomes, sentiment stamps, and coordinating accessories.  


For my card, I decided to go for a clean look.  I stamped out my gnome images, colored them up, fussy cut them out, and added them to the center of a white rectangular piece of card stock.  Then I stamped my sentiment and a few stars just underneath them.  I matted the whole thing on red card stock and added it to some patterned paper in the background.  Some 3D holly stickers in each of the corners and mini pom poms finish it off!  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Remember all new stamps will be released on the 15th!  Check back tomorrow for another peek at the release!

1 comment: