Sunday, September 11, 2022

The Greeting Farm September Release Preview Day #1

 


Hello!  Larisa here and I'm so excited to share some sneak peeks of the NEW September release at The Greeting Farm.  This month is packed full of adorable stamps you are going to love!  


Today, I'm sharing a sweet card made with the upcoming Holiday Anya 10!  10 years of sweet holiday Anyas and this one doesn't disappoint!  She's bundled up in her fur cape, ready to celebrate the holiday season!  

 

To create my card, I layered up some patterned paper in the background.  Then I stamped my sentiment across the top and added a holly ephemera piece.  Across the bottom, I added a few die cut Christmas trees, and popped my stamped and colored images using foam tape.  A few white rhinestones finish it off.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for more previews!  



1 comment: