Tuesday, September 13, 2022

The Greeting Farm September Release Preview Day #3

 

It's day #3 of the Previews for the New Setember Release at The Greeting Farm!  Today, I'm sharing some sweet tags made with the new Hugs in a Mug set.  This set is absolutely irresistible!  It features a bunch of cuties popping out of mugs and so many accessories and sentiments to accompany them!  


I decided to create a series of tags for my feature project.  I envision hanging these off of some coffee or hot cocoa themed gift during the holiday season!  To create them, I just die cut the pieces in coordinating patterned papers, then layered them together.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up, and fussy cut them out.  After adhering the rosettes to the center of the tags, I just used some foam tape and gold thread to pop my images on top.  A sweet sentiment across the bottom is the perfect message for the recipient.  Some ribbon and twine across the top finish these little cuties.  


Remember, tomorrow is Release Day!  Be sure to hop back over here to celebrate with us!  

1 comment: