Sunday, September 20, 2020

The Greeting Farm Cheeky Girly Girls!

 Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun slimline card featuring 3 of the adorable girls from The Greeting Farm Cheeky Girly Girls Kit.  Unfortunately, this kit is no longer available for purchase, but you could easily re-create something similar with other Cheeky Stamps!  

For my card, I used the Slimline Marquee Die from Whimsy Stamps.  Then I layered that on top of the Scalloped Rectangle from the Gallery Frame #5 Die from Hello Bluebird.  For the patterned papers I used La-La Love from Crate paper.  I layered it all together then popped on my colored images with foam tape.  I also added some puffy hearts and a "mwah" chipboard sticker to the bottom.  I just love how this turned out!  These 3 little Cheekies on one card! So much fun!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!


Card Details:
The Greeting Farm Cheeky Girly Girls Stamp Kit (retired)
Crate Paper La-La Love Patterned Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment