Monday, September 21, 2020

La-La Land Crafts September 2020 Release Day #1

 


Hello!!!  It's Release Day at La-La Land Crafts!!!! So many stamps, dies, stencils, papers, etc. released!  You don't want to miss it!  Be sure to stop by the store to check out all the new goodies!  

For my card today, I'm featuring the NEW Happy Mail Clear Stamp Set.  I paired it with a bunch of the new dies and even some of the new paper!  First, I die cut a piece of white card stock with the NEW Postage Square Die.  Then I added a layer of blue patterned paper on top.  I LOVE that the Double Stitched Squares Die pairs perfectly with the NEW Postage Square Die!  Then I layered on a strip of yellow paper from the NEW Asian Fusion Paper pack.  Then I layered on top the NEW Left Pocket Die and added a pink tag and mini postage stamp.  On the front of the pocket, I added some heart paper, my little stamped piggy, and the Ink Well.  I just love how this turned out.  So many great new products that make creating a breeze!~ 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Pig: R000, R00, R11, R20, E87
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG13
Pink: RV10, RV13, RV21, RV25
White: C0,C1
Black: W5, W7


No comments:

Post a Comment