Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Picket Fence Studios August Project Share

Hello!  Today, I'm back sharing some fun Picket Fence Studios Projects!  So many fabulous products released last month and today, I'm featuring just a few of them!  Let's get started!  

For my first card, I used the NEW A World With Octobers stamp set.  As someone who absolutely loves fall, I have to say, this stamp set is a MUST.  I just love both of the sentiments on the set and that it can be used for Halloween or just fun fall card.  To create my card, I stamped my images out on Copic-friendly card stock and colored them with Copics using the no-line coloring technique.  Then I die cut the panel into a stitched square and layered that on top of some kraft card stock.  I added a few patterned paper page flags underneath my panel and adhered the whole thing to some green plaid paper.  Such a fun and simple card.  Love it!  


Card Details:
A World of Octobers


Copic Colors:
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR18
Brown: E43, E47, E49
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Red: R35, R56, R59

For my next card, I used the oh-so-sweet Your Friend Dear Stamp Set and paired it with the NEW Evergreen Stencil.  I have to tell you, I had so much fun creating this card!  To begin, I stamped out my image on Copic-friendly card stock and colored it up using Copic Markers.  Then I created a mask, layered that over the top, and used distress inks to add my trees to the background.  Then I removed my mask and colored in the ground using Copics.  I also added some definition to the trees with my YG67 Copic Marker.  I die cut the whole thing into a stitched square and layered that on top of a kraft card base.  Then I added a sweet sentiment from the New Songbirds Set.  


Card Details:
Your Friend Dear

Evergreens Stencil

Songbirds

Copic Colors: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Red: R24, R56, R59
Blue: B21, B24, B26
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR18
Tan: E50, E53, E55, E57

For my final project, I used the NEW Songbirds Clear Stamp Set to create some fun little tag pockets.  I had the little kraft pockets in my stash and decided these little birds would be the perfect way to embellish them.  First, I die cut some white tags from a die in my stash and added some ribbon and clothes pins to the top.  Then I trimmed a piece of patterned paper to fit the front of the pocket and adhered that together.  I colored up my birds using Copic Markers in fun, bright colors and die cut them out in a circle.  Then I used foam tape to mount them on top of some scalloped circles and placed those on top of my pockets.  A few glitter embellishments, some washi tape, and some stamped sentiments finish these little pockets off.  




Card Details:
Songbirds

Copic Colors:
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG13
Pink: R00, R11, R20, R22
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67

Additional Products Used:

Black Hybrid Ink Pad


"Life Changing" Blender Brush Set + 6x6 Bonus Stencil

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment