Wednesday, September 2, 2020

CC Designs September 2020 Release Preview Day #1

Hello!  Guess what... it's time for CC Designs September 2020 Previews!  This release is packed full of adorable stamps!  You are going to LOVE them all!  Today, I am featuring Pumpkin Swissie.  Isn't she the cutest!!!

For my card, I created a fun little Halloween party scene using some patterned papers and die cut shapes from Doodlebug.  Then I colored up my sweet little image, fussy cut her out and popped her on top with some foam tape.  Then I added some Stickles Glitter, some enamel dots, and a fun little rhinestone spider.  This little Swissie is ready for a fun Halloween Party! 



All new stamps will be released this FRIDAY, September 4th.  Be sure to check the CC Designs Store for all the new goodies.  

Card Details:
Pumpkin Swissie Clear Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment