Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Greeting Farm Miss Anya Hello Winter

Hello!  Recently, I had a chance to work with the new Greeting Farm set Miss Anya Hello Winter and I just love how my cards turned out!  


To being, I started with some Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I mixed some of my Distress Oxide Inks with water and did a little water coloring on the background.  I have absolutely zero water color skills, but I was pleasantly surprised by how it turned out.  I also added a few splatters and set it aside to dry.  I colored my Anya images with Copic markers and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped them on top of my water colored backgrounds using foam tape.  Each of them is a little different, but I just love how they all turned out.  Such a fun and easy way to create a holiday card!  




Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment