Thursday, October 3, 2019

CC Designs October Release Day!

Hello!  It's release day at CC Designs!  All the new goodies are available in the Shop NOW!  Be sure to head over there see all the New stamps, dies, paper, and dots!  For my card today, I'm using the NEW and very adorable Tiny Christmas Stamp Set.  This set is FULL of adorable images and fun sentiments!  A must have for all your Christmas crafts!  

To create my card, I started with the Quad Collage Die and cut it out of pink card stock.  Then I layered in some pattered papers, complete with snowy hill and popped my colored images on top with foam tape.  The sentiment across the center if from a Doodlebug die cut pack and I even added some little trees and a stamped sentiment to the bottom.  Some Stickles glitter on my images finish it off.  Such a fun and cheerful holiday card!  



Card Details:
Tiny Christmas Clear Stamp Set
Tiny Christmas Coordinating Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment