Tuesday, October 1, 2019

CC Designs October Release Preview Day #1

Hello!  It's Day #1 of the CC Designs October Previews!  Today, I'm featuring Gingerbread Lane!  A sweet little stamp set that includes a gingerbread house and toy store!  For my card, I decided to create a fun little winter scene.  I started with some snowflake patterned paper and added a couple of white snow hills to the bottom.  Then I tucked in some die cut trees and added an icicle border to the top.  Then I colored up my gingerbread house and cut it out using the coordinating dies.  I popped it on top of my card with some foam tape and added several candies including gum drops.  Then I colored up a little reindeer cutie from the NEW Christmas Cuties Stamp set and added her to the bottom corner of my scene.  A sweet little sentiment finishes it all off.  



her's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Gingerbread Lane Clear Stamp Set
Gingerbread Lane Coordinating Die Set
Christmas Cuties Clear Stamp Set
Christmas Cuties Coordinating Die Set

All the new stamps and dies will be in the CC Designs Shop this Thursday!  Be sure to check the Blog to see more inspiration cards!  

16 comments:

  1. Omg I love the inside of the card! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg how cute! I love the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your cards! The gingerbread house is awesome but I love both the reindeer and the ornament cuties the best!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gingerbread house is so sweet! But I just adore the reindeer and ornament cuties! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, inside & out! Sweet images and beautiful coloring! Love that reindeer cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such darling little scenes! I LOVE Them all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the scenes you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards. Love the candy scattered
    around. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the icicles hanging from the
    top of the first card. Cute
    scene. Great cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are just so precious! I love how colorful they are too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love these cuties and the gingerbread house! Wonderful scene building and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute cards! Love the gingerbread house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely cute cards. I love the gingerbread house and your colouring is fab too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute your cards are!
    Love the bear.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete