Monday, June 17, 2019

La-La Land Crafts New Release!

Hello!  Today, I'm back sharing another fun card using the NEW Release from La-La Land Crafts!  There are so many adorable NEW stamps, dies, and stencils in this release, it's hard for me to choose a favorite!  

For my card today I decided to create a little hen house for my chicks!  First I used the clouds die to stencil in my background.  Then I added my dirt using the double stitched hills die.  I pieced together my hen house using the door die to cut my opening and layering some dark brown paper in behind it.  Then I used the bottom of the garden gate die to create two legs for it.  I colored up my images, cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2 and popped them on to my scene using foam tape.  I also used some of the new dies in my background including the vines and gate die.  I just love how this turned out.  Too cute!  


her's a look at the inside: 


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Chicks: Y21, Y26, Y35
Hen: E40, E43, E44, E47
Red: R27, R56, R59
White: E50, E53
Orange: YR15, YR28

No comments:

Post a Comment