Tuesday, June 11, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Best of Cluck!


Hello!  I'm back again today featuring another fun stamp set from the NEW June Release at La-La Land Crafts!  Today, it's all about chickens!!  The NEW Best of Cluck Stamp set is all kinds of fun with two mother hen stamps, 4 baby chicks, and lots of matching sentiments!  

For my card, I created a little farm scene!  First I used the NEW Daisies on My Mind Layering Stencil to create by background.  Then I layered on a little barn using the Country Hill Die.  In the foreground, I created a fun little scene complete with picket fence, vines, grass, flowers and of course...chickens!  After layering together the whole panel, I stamped a daisy background and adhered it on top.  I just love how fun this is!  


A look at the inside: 


Oopsie Daisy Background Stamp Set: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Oopsie-Daisy_p_844.html



Copic Colors:
Chicks: Y21, Y26, Y35
Hen: E40, E43, E44, E47
Red: R27, R56, R59
White: E50, E53
Orange: YR15, YR28



No comments:

Post a Comment