Saturday, June 15, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts June Kit Reveal!


Hello!  It's reveal day at Club La-La Land Crafts!  This month's kit is all about FIESTA!  It includes a super sweet Marci stamp, three chihuahuas, lots of sentiments, a fiesta word die, bowl of guacamole die, and a taco die!  How fun is that!  Remember, you have until June 19th to sign up for this exact kit so be sure to subscribe HERE!  

For my first inspiration card, I masked Marci with two of the chihuahuas.  I colored them up with my Copics and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I started working on the background of my card.  First I trimmed a piece of green card stock to fit my card base.  Then I used the All About Lace Layering Stencils to create a tone on tone background.  I did the same thing with the red, but layered that on white card stock.  Then I added a cobblestone floor using a background stamp.  To give it a little contrast I added the Mandala Doily cut in white card stock in between the layers.  Then I popped my images on top with foam tape, added my "fiesta" word die, and a couple of die cut tacos.  I stamped my sentiment on a piece of white card stock and die cut it into a circle.  To finish it all off, I added some enamel dots and a ton of little triangles from the lime die.  



here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Fiesta Marci
Taco Die
Guacamole Die
Fiesta Word Die

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7, C10
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
White: C0, C1, C3
Green: YG21, YG23, YG67
Chihuahuas: E30, E31, E34, E35

For my second card, I decided to create a business size card.  I trimmed some polka dot patterned paper to fit and layered that on top of black card stock.  Then I arranged my dogs and food in a line across the middle of the card, using foam tape to pop up the chihuahuas.  Then I slipped to strips of patterned paper underneath them and layered my fiesta sentiment on top of that.  To finish it off, I added some enamel dots.  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Fiesta Marci
Taco Die
Guacamole Die

Copic Colors:
Chihuahuas: E30, E31, E34, E35, R20


No comments:

Post a Comment