Wednesday, June 12, 2019

La-La Land Crafts In The Garden Marci




Hello!  Today, I have the cutest little Marci Card to share with you!  This is In The Garden Marci and she is part of the new June Release at La-La Land Crafts!  

For my card, I chose some fun and bright summer colors.  First, I colored up my image and cut it out using my scan N Cut 2.  Then I trimmed a piece of white card stock to fit my card base and stenciled a red plaid background.  Then I used the cloud die to stencil in a cloud background on another piece of white card stock.  I added a die cut fence, some grass, vines,  and flowers to my scene.  Then I popped Marci on top with some foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment in the top right corner and layered the whole piece on top of a blue die cut doily.  For a little extra interest, I added a yellow scallop die to the left side of my card.  



A look a the inside:




Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Orange: YR15, YR28
White: C0, C1, C3
Blue: B24, B26, B29, C9


No comments:

Post a Comment