Monday, April 29, 2019

La-La Land Crafts This Is Me

Hello!  Today, I'm here sharing another fun card from the NEW April Release from La-La Land Crafts!  I used the I Can and I Will stamp set along with several of the new dies to create an encouragement card.  First, I layered up some patterned papers, then I colored my image and die cut it using the new oval die.  I layered that on top of a yellow scalloped oval and mounted that using foam tape.  I die cut my doily from some bright pink card stock and layered that in behind.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and added that to the bottom.  Some die cut stars with glitter stickles finish it all off. 
 
 
Here's a look at the inside:

 
Card Details
 
Tall Bracket Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Tall-Bracket-Die-_p_1061.html
 
Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG57

No comments:

Post a Comment