Wednesday, April 17, 2019

La-La Land Crafts April Release Good Vibes Only!


Hello!  Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing another amazing stamp set from La-La Land Crafts.  This beautiful stamp is called Good Vibes Only!  For my project, I decided to decorate a travelers notebook insert.  First, I used the new All About Lace Layering Stencil to create a beautiful background design on the kraft insert.  Then I die cut a pretty doily using the Mandala Doily Die.  I stamped my image, colored with Copics, and die cut that using the new Double Stitched Ovals Die.  Then I layered that on top of some soft green card stock cut with the new scalloped ovals die.  I set that aside and stamped the You Inspire Me Background stamp on some textured cream cardstock and heat embossed that with gold embossing powder.  You can't quite tell that it's supposed to be a marble design, but the outcome was still quite stunning.  Then I trimmed that into a rectangle and layered it on top of a brown die cut scalloped rectangle.  Once I had all these pieces ready, I started layering them all together and adhering them to my travelers notebook.  For my final touches, I stamped out the word "beautiful" and die cut it out using the Scroll Banner Die.  I popped that on top with some foam tape, added some pretty hibiscus flowers as well as some greenery, and finished it all off with some faux pearl stickers.  


Card Details:
Scalloped Rectangles Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Scalloped-Rectangles-Die_p_884.html
Pine Bough Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Pinecone-Bough-Die_p_958.html
Good Vibes Only Clear Stamp Set: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Good-Vibes-Only-Clear-Stamp-Set-_p_1051.html

Copic Colors:
Skin: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, R22
Hair: C5, C7, C10
Green: G40, G41

No comments:

Post a Comment