Monday, April 22, 2019

CC Designs Hippo Birdie Two Ewe

Hello!  Today, I'm stopping by to share a fun little birthday card using the NEW Hippo Birdie Two Ewe stamp set from CC Designs.  This set is so much fun and has limitless possibilities!  

For my card, I decided to create a little outdoors scene.  I used the In & Out Squares die to frame out my scene and die cut a blue card stock square to fit on top of it.  Then I die cut two pieces of grass and tucked in some dark blue card stock to look like water.  I stamped out my images, colored them up, cut them out, and adhered them to the card using foam tape.  Then i added a few clouds, a sweet little sentiment, and some bees from the previously released April and May stamp set.  Since this is a birthday card, I decided to mount my little scene on a larger piece of multi-colored polka dot paper.  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe Clear Stamp Set
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe Outline Dies



No comments:

Post a Comment