Monday, April 15, 2019

La-La Land Crafts April Release Sympathy Clear Stamp Set


Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to be sharing the new April Release from La-La Land Crafts!  I'm showcasing the NEW Sympathy Clear Stamp Set, but I decided to create a non-sympathy card to show you just how versatile it is!  For my card, I used the new background stamp set and stamped out my image in teal distress ink.  Then I layered on a strip of orange harlequin print I created using the harlequin stencil.  I stamped out my image and colored it up with Copics and fussy cut it out.  Then I layered that on top of a die cut oval filled with black hearts.  I layered that on top of a black scalloped oval and popped the whole thing on top of the new Mandala Doily Die.  Then I adhered it all together and added some pretty paper flowers from my stash.  To finish it all off, I added my sentiment to the bottom from the I Can and I Will stamp set.  I just love how this turned out!  So much fun! 


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG23, BG57
Wings: W0, W1, W3


No comments:

Post a Comment