Monday, January 21, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Creativation Release!!!!

Hello!  I'm so excited to be sharing so many new stamps, dies, and stencils from La-La Land Crafts!  I've been working with these goodies for several weeks now and it's been killing me to keep them a secret!  But...the wait is over, now I can share all this crafty goodness with all of you! 


Today, I'm featuring the NEW Traveling Cats Clear Stamp set, Dream Come True Clear Stamp set, Unicorn Marcie Rubber Stamp Set, and Love Notes Rubber Stamp Set!  All of these sets are currently available in the La-La Land Crafts shop.  Be sure to hop over there and check them all out! 


First up is the oh-so-cute Traveling Cats Clear Stamp set.  This adorable set features 4 fun cats and 7 matching sentiments!  For my card, I chose some cute star patterned paper, colored up my little airplane cat to match, and fussy cut him out.  Then I used the NEW Cloud Border Dies to sponge a sky background on my die cut circle, stamped out my sentiment and popped my cat on top with some foam tape.  I used 3 clouds from the cloud border set to tuck at his feet and then I die cut some red chevrons for my background.  I layered the whole thing on top of my die cut scalloped rectangle and finished it off with some stars from the NEW Small Stars die. 






here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
(grey) C1, C3, C5
(pink) R20
(red) R24, R27, R56, R59
(brown) E31, E34, E35, E37
(blue) B24, B28


The next set I'm showcasing is the NEW Dream Come True Clear Stamp.  This sweet set features a princess, knight, and two dragons along with several sentiments that coordinate.  I have to tell you, I had so much fun creating with this set.  The possibilities are really endless.  For my card, I decided to create a little castle scene.  Again, I used the NEW Cloud Border die to sponge my sky background.  The I used the Castle Border die with the NEW Castle die to create a full sized castle for the background.  I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics and popped them on top of the NEW Once Upon A Time Background Stamp.  I also create a little rainbow, stamped out my sentiment, and added a few stars for interest.  I just love how this turned out.  It's quite possibly my favorite card so far this year! 




here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
(green) YG21, YG23, YG67
(skin) E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
(hair) E30, E31, E33
(teal) BG10, BG11, BG32
(grey) W0, W1, W3, W5, W7
(pink) RV000
(yellow) Y21, Y26




Keeping things magical, I also got to create with the NEW Unicorn Marcie Rubber Stamp set.  I just love how cute she is in her little unicorn costume.  So fun for any occasion, even Halloween!  For my card, I kept the colors soft and pastel.  I stamped out Marcie and colored her up with my Copics.  Then I fussy cut her out and popped her on top of a scalloped rectangle.  I used the new stencils to emboss the background behind her.  Then I rubbed a little ink over the top to help it stand out.  I die cut several stars using the NEW Double Stitched Stars die and placed those throughout the card.  I also added a border across the top using the NEW Stage Curtain die and Small Stars die.  My sentiment, some enamel dots, and a couple of Shooting Stars finish it off. 




here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
(skin) E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
(hair) C5, C7, C9, C10
(white) C0, C1, C3
(teal) BG10, BG11,BG32
(pink) RV000
(yellow) Y21, Y26
(green) YG21, YG23


The last card I'm sharing today is perfect for Valentine's Day.  It features the NEW Love Notes Rubber Stamp Set.  For my card, I colored up the little panda and popped him on top of stone wall I created with the NEW Once Upon A Time Background Stamp.  I added a little grass, some red flowers, and a few clouds in the sky.  To finish it off, I added the NEW Small Hot Air Balloon, a red Stage Curtain, and a couple of hearts from the Heart Garland die. 





Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
White: C0, C1, C3

Thank you so much for stopping by~  Have a great day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment