Tuesday, January 22, 2019

La-La Land Be Unique

Hello!  I'm back today sharing yet another New Stamp set released for Creativation!  This adorable set is from La-La Land Crafts and is called Be Unique.  It features the sweetest little unicorns and a bunch of coordinating sentiments!  

For my project, I made a shadow box card.  I measured out and scored two pieces of white cardstock, attaching them together to form a little box.  Then I added my 3D hills, a rainbow with clouds, some tiny hearts, and my unicorns, of course!  The background was created using the new Magical Sparkles Stencil.  I decorated the front of the card with a scalloped rectangle, stage curtain, and ribbon corner die.  I also added several of the small stars as well.  I just love how this turned out!  So much fun!  






Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to pop over to the La-La Land Crafts Shop to check out all the new stamps, dies, and stencils released!!!

Card Details:

Magical Sparkles Stencil
Rainbow in the Clouds Die
Cloud Border Die
Castle Die
Stage Curtain Die
Small Stars Die
Ribbon Corner Die
Scalloped Rectangles Die 

Copic Colors:
(white) C0, C1, C3, C5
(teal) BG10, BG11, BG32
(green) YG21, YG23
(purple) BV00, BV04
(pink) RV10, RV21

No comments:

Post a Comment