Monday, January 28, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Be Unique

Hello!  Hope you are all doing well!  Just wanted to pop on and share a fun unicorn card using the NEW Creativation Release from La-La Land Crafts!  If you have seen all the fabulous products that were released, be sure to hop over to the STORE now!  You won't be disappointed! 

For my card, I decided to create a fun little "spring" scene using the New Be Unique Stamp set.  I colored up the cuties with my Copics, cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2, and popped them on to this fun little scene with some foam tape.  To create my scene I used a few of the new dies that were just released along with the birch trees die and the flowers from the Spring Window die.  Then I layered it all onto my scalloped rectangle and added my sentiment.  I just love how this turned out!  So fun and cheery! 


Here's a look at the inside:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!

Card Details:


Copic Colors:
Unicorns: E50, E53
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Purple: BV00, BV04
Pink: RV000, RV10


No comments:

Post a Comment