Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie DT Inspiration- Book Dragon







Hello! Today, I'm on the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog featuring Book Dragon.  I chose Book Dragon for my inspirational card because I thought he was perfect for the back-to-school season and he's adorable!!!  I mean come on... a dragon that reads! Too cute!  For my card, I colored my dragon up in yellows and cut him out on my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I die cut several pieces of school-themed paper and layered it all together.  I popped my dragon on top using some foam tape and finished it off with a few enamel dots!  I just love how fun and bright this card is, perfect for any kiddo going back to school!



here's a look at the inside:



As an added bonus Kimmie has put the BOOK DRAGON stamp set on SALE! 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price and before it is gone forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment