Thursday, August 2, 2018

CC Desgins August Release!!!!


Hello!  It's finally here!  The CC Designs August Release is NOW in the shop!  There are so many adorable sets released this month, be sure to pop over there and check them all out! 


Today, I've decided to feature the super sweet Dragon set by Roberto's Rascals!  I just love how adorable these dragons are and the sentiments are so cute!!
For my card, I decided to create a starry night scene.  First, I chose some fun patterned paper and colored my images to match using Copic Markers.  Then I cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I layered several pieces of the paper together and popped my starry scene on top using foam tape.  Then I added my dragons and stamped out my sentiment at the bottom.  Some enamel dots finish it all off. 


here's a look at the inside:




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Remember, all of the new sets are NOW in the CC Designs shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment