Friday, August 31, 2018

CC Designs Magical Dragons

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet card using the NEW Dragons Stamp set and matching dies from CC Designs!  For my card, I decided to create a little scene using the Castle Die.  I chose some cloud patterned paper, cut it out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then mounted it with white cardstock cut with the Pinky Rectangles Die.  Then I cut out and layered up my castle and glued it onto the scene.  Next, I stamped out my dragons, colored them up with Copics, and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  To finish it off, I stamped out my sentiment and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  There you have it, one magical dragon card!

1069Here's a look at the inside:
1070
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Products used:
CC Designs Dragon Stamp Set
CC Designs Dragon Coordinating Die Set
CC Designs Castle Die Set
CC Designs Stitched Rectangles Die Set
CC Designs Pinky Rectangles Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment