Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday

Hello!  I'm hosting this week's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!  I just love these challenges because they give so much freedom to create whatever you like!  This week I'm featuring one of the Brand New Stamp Set Flower Girls.  I absolutely adore this set!  So gorgeous and so much fun to color!  For my card, I chose some fun and whimsical floral patterns and colored my image to match using Copic Markers.  Then I cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on several layers of die cut papers.  Some beautiful paper flowers and faux pearls finish it all off. 

 
a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Kraftin Kimmie Flower Girls Stamp Set
Patterned Papers- Carta Bella Flora No 1
Labels Die- Ebay
CC Designs Ovals 1
CC Designs Scalloped Ovals
Faux Pearls- Michaels
Paper Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
Copic Colors:(skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) R12, R14, R17, R59, YG61, YG63, YG67, W9, V01, V05, V09, Y32, Y26, YR00, YR02, E99
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment