Monday, June 12, 2017

CC Designs My Big Wheels

Hello! Today, I'm sharing a fun little card using the oh so cute My Big Wheels Stamp Set from CC Designs.   I just love this little image.  The look on his face is priceless!  This is just perfect for a little boy birthday!

For this card, I decided to keep things simple.  I layered some patterned papers in the background, die cut some stars, and colored my image to match using Copic Markers.  Then I put it all together and added a few enamel dots to finish it off.

 
a side view:

 
A look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
CC Designs Enamel Dots
Patterned Paper- Echo Park Little Man
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Gina Marie Stitched Stars Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) YG21, YG23, YG67, B28, B29, C3, C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R56, R59
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment