Saturday, June 24, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge: Circles


 Hello! Today, I'm sponsoring this week's Challenge: Circles at Kraftin Kimmie.  I love to use circles on my cards.  I think they add a great contrast with the traditional shape of cards.  So this week I'm challenging you to try them out.  Add a bunch or just one or two. 

For my card, I chose this adorable bunny from the Beach Blanket Bingo set.  I chose some bright summery papers and colored my image to match.  Then I die cut a circle, added a scallop circle mat, and popped this little guy on top using some foam tape.  Then I added a die cut sun to the background and some clouds to finish it off. 


 
here's a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you'll play along with us this week.  I can't wait to see what you create!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful looking card with great looking summer colors on it..

    ReplyDelete