Sunday, June 11, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie June Release Blog Hop

 
 
Today we are celebrating the release of ALL of the NEW June
  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
ALL FIVE new sets be available in the Krafty Shop after our Online Release Party which begins tonight at 7pm EST!
Today, I'm featuring one of the images from the Beach Blanket Bingo Set!  I just love this!  So great for summer cards! 
 
 
 
For my card, I chose to use the adorable little Hula Cat!  Isn't she just the cutest!  I picked some fun Hawaiian papers, colored my image to match and cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  I layered the papers in the background and popped my image on top using some foam tape.  A few flower/leaves die cuts finish it off. 
 
 
Here's a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
You will get to see ALL of the new sets in action as you sit back and enjoy the hop! Then be sure to join us TONIGHT at 7pm EST for our LIVE Online Release Party when they will all be available in the shop!
 
And if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our June Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all FIVE of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
**SUPER SECRET KRAFTY KLUB!**


 Don't forget that you only have until THURSDAY to get your order in for the Secret Klub set!!
Feel free to order the secret set plus any new sets or extra goodies and I'll ship everything together later this week!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin!!


12 comments:

  1. Wow, love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I like tour summer color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is fabulous which i had your cardmaking skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of such greasy, bright colors!! I think it's brilliant how you finished the inside of the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has a polynesian feel to it.
    So pretty and cheerful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Such bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so bright and fun; perfect for summer! I love the tropical colors and the layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a vibrant, sweet card! Love the colours and the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete