Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Greeting Farm - Aquarina

Hello,
I'm so excited to be back today sharing a sweet little mermaid shaker card using Aquarina from The Greeting Farm.  With everything going on, I thought we could all use a touch of magic this week.  

For my card, I started with some bight patterned paper.  I layered that in my background and even created a little shaker window featuring a school of fish and some pretty teal sequins.  Then I colored up my image using Copic Markers and fussy cut her out.  I used foam tape to pop her up on the right side of the shaker.  In my stash, I had some ocean themed die cut shapes so I added those to the scene as well.  I even found this holographic "fabulous" sentiment and added that to the bottom of the card.  It just seemed like the perfect fit!  

To finish everything off, I added some Stickles glitter to my mermaid tail and a few glitter enamel dots.  I just love how this turned out.  A bright and cheery card to lift all our spirits!  




Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG57
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Pink: RV10, RV13, RV21, RV25

No comments:

Post a Comment